I take a collaborative approach to research and strive to enhance understanding of priority policy and management issues pertaining to natural resources, with special emphasis on protected areas. Presently, I am involved in the following research projects in collaboration with colleagues from government and academia. For more information on these projects, please contact me directly.
1. Evidence-based Decision-making in Canada’s Conservation Organizations, linked to Management Effectiveness
2. Integrating Human Health and Well-being into Conservation Policy and Practice
3. Organizational Capacity and Performance on Climate Change
4. Nature Connectedness, Climate Change, and Visitor Experiences in Canada’s Protected Areas
5. Canada’s International Biodiversity and Protected Areas Commitments